W.O Stinson & Son Ltd. & DEF fluid
W.O Stinson & Son Ltd. is a large supplier of Diesel Exhaust Fluid in Ottawa and The Valley. In our business we understand the importance of properly maintained fleet vehicles. Our inside view on the use of DEF fluid gives us a unique perspective on what our clients want and need in a Diesel Exhaust Fluid supplier. This page will outline the use and science behind Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
We can take the worry out of DEF so your fleet can get back to doing what they do best! Check out our flexible delivery options outlined at the end of the article!
What is DEF?
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (commonly known as DEF) is a compound used to reduce toxic emissions in diesel powered vehicles. DEF is composed of 32.5% automotive grade urea and 67.5% pure de-ionized water.
Any Diesel powered vehicle manufactured after 2010 contains Selective Catalytic Reduction technology. This technology relies on Diesel Exhaust Fluid to convert toxic molecules into harmless nitrogen and water molecules. This process effectively reduces harmful emissions which have been proven to cause acid rain and air pollution. Diesel Exhaust Fluid is colorless, odorless, non-flammable and non-toxic.
Why Choose W.O Stinson & Son Ltd.
- W.O Stinson & Son Ltd. has trucks designed to carry ONLY Diesel Exhaust Fluid, so you know you are getting the purest possible product.
- We have experts who understand the challenges on fleet management, vehicle maintenance and profitability.
- We have designed our distribution options with busy commercial business in mind.
- We are flexible to meet your scheduling needs, and deliver your products in the way that works best for you.
- We understand the need to keep fleet costs low
- Contact us and find out deals we have waiting for you
- Bulk deliveries
- Job-Site deliveries
- Job-Site vehicle OR tote fills
- 330 Gallon drums (delivered or picked-up)
- Buy or Rent DEF pumps
- Buy or rent DEF Bench tanks
- 2.5 Gallon (9.46 Liter) retail jugs available at all retail locations