With recent events concerning the COVID-19 pandemic causing many changes to our daily lives, we would like to provide you with an update as to what actions we have been taking at W.O. Stinson & Son Ltd. to protect our customers, employees, and other vendors we do business with.
We have been following the recommendations of the Government of Canada Public Health Office as well as the World Health Organization. Various health and safety measures have been implemented by W.O. Stinson & Son Ltd. in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, and as the situation continues to evolve we will be proactive in making necessary adjustments to the way we do business to protect the health of everyone.
Here are the changes we have made to our business practices and policies:
- All our corporate owned Gas and Diesel stations are now pay-at-the-pump, with the exception of our Kemptville location which will remain Full-Serve. The retail stores are closed, but drive-through services provided by our partners Country Style and Tim Hortons will still be available.
- Enhanced sanitation methods have been implemented and enforced company-wide so that our offices, retail and commercial sites, fleet trucks, and other service locations exceed the current recommendations.
- Site access at our offices has been restricted. Customers or employees experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 are strictly forbidden from entering any of our locations.
- Social distancing and various other recommended practices have been implemented in our offices to help reduce any risk to our employees.
- Account managers and service staff have been informed to not do any customer site visits unless there is an emergency.
We know that our products are essential for your household or business. These practices and policies have been put in place to keep everyone safe. We recognize that COVID-19 is impacting all Canadian business, and we are committed to doing our part in flattening the curve while also staying committed to serving our customers and our communities.
We will continue to do what we can under these circumstances to provide the best service possible. We will continue to follow all government recommendations as the situation continues to evolve, and we will adapt to any new changes that may be forthcoming to ensure that we can still provide you with the best possible service. We will continue to regularly provide updates on our website, Facebook, and LinkedIn. We encourage everyone to follow Health Canada’s Guidelines to help keep you, your families, and your community safe in these challenging times. Thank you very much for your patronage and understanding.