Don’t Forget About That Furnace Just Yet!
Spring is the time to clean and maintain your home heating equipment. An oil or propane furnace is a critical component in home comfort. Residential furnaces are built to withstand many winter seasons of keeping your family comfortable. Annual maintenance and tune-ups are an important part in making sure your furnace is in working order when you need it most.
W.O Stinson’s Service Technicians provide comprehensive tune-up and cleaning services that incorporate a wide array of benefits for your furnace that extend over the lifetime of the equipment.
W.O Stinson & Son Ltd. NEVER uses contractors for their maintenance like some other heating providers. We believe that employees who work directly for our company not only save time and money for our clients, but it’s also the only way to ensure that our high standards of quality and customer service are being met for each and every customer.
Furnace Spring Maintenance Services
Furnaces tend to remain unnoticed until they malfunction or you see a significant increase in the monthly usage. When a part fails due to stress or wear, the resulting repairs can be expensive, inconvenient and unplanned.
A springtime tune-up will help ensure that your furnace delivers performance that meets the manufacturer’s guidelines and provides sufficient performance to keep your family warm and comfortable. Our team of trained professionals can help you identify issues over the phone and dispatch technicians who can ensure your furnace is working to its best potential BEFORE there is a costly problem.
A furnace tune-up package incorporates a variety of services including:
- Fine tune the furnace burners for maximum efficiency
- Inspect the heat exchanger for signs of cracking
- Calibrate the blower assembly
- Inspect the flue pipe for loose connections
- Test and adjust the ignition system
- Check the thermostat
- Measure the gas pressure to the unit and adjust if needed
- Replace or clean furnace filters
- Lubricate motors, bearings and other moving parts *
- Tighten loose electrical connections
- Combustion Analysis
- Temperature rise test
* PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND FOR THE NEXT HEATING SEASON*
5 Benefits of Spring Furnace Maintenance
- Contractor Availability: Furnaces tend to break down at the beginning of the winter season or during especially severe weather. Though we have 24-hours on-call service for our clients, wait times can be higher in the winter. The spring is the time we encourage our customers to book their preventative maintenance. This reduces the number of “no-heat” calls we receive during the first few week of brutal winter cold each year, therefore reducing wait times during emergencies.
- Better Comfort: When furnace problems remain unaddressed, they can dramatically reduce indoor comfort. Airflow obstructions and restrictions reduce capacity, which can result in drafts, high utility bills, stale air and poor humidity control.
- Lower HVAC Repair Costs: A furnace tune-up can help identify minor issues before they affect system performance. Worn parts force other components in the system to work harder and longer to meet the temperature dictated by the thermostat. Over time, this may cause your furnace to fail completely.
- Improved Performance: As part of a total maintenance program, a spring tune-up will ensure your furnace is calibrated for maximum performance during the next winter season. Service technicians can provide peace of mind and help you to plan your efficiency next heating season.
- Extended Furnace Service Life: A furnace tune-up will optimize performance, which can help lower fuel costs and reduce accumulated runtime hours. A properly maintained furnace will provide better comfort over its lifetime.
It is Time to Service Your Furnace!
Give yourself the gift of peace of mind. Call us now to book your springtime tune-up and furnace cleaning. At W.O Stinson & Son Ltd. you can call and reach a live agent 24-hours a day. Any questions or concerns you may have can be handled over the telephone. We work hard to be flexible and fit your schedule, let us know what works for you!
We are waiting to hear from you! 613-822-7400.